Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Introduction to Me

Well seeing how this is my first blog before i start posting things that actually are my views on things I probably should tell a bit about my self. First off Trench is for Trench Coat since i wear one everywhere, don't ask me why its more of a mental "I have to wear this or I'll get stressed" as well of a I don't like people messing with me thing. When I wear my trench coat people tend to leave me alone or just don't notice me, granted in high school most people thought that I had a gun on me most of the time.
B I grew up watching horror movies, since I was but a wee lad they used movies to put me to sleep, so most of the things I will be posting shall be horror movie reviews and anime reviews, yes I know many people do this already but hey everybody has a voice and why not listen to a crazy man?
Triangle, I also make LP on YouTube, under the username WolfyFreak, chose that name cause I couldn't pick between two different nick names I had at the time. All in all my name is Phreak, about twice a week I shall be writing a review of an anime or a movie and who knows what else, I am doing this partly out of boredom and partly so that it may help keep the small part of sanity I have left and get me through the rest of college.

6 comments:

  1. Nice reading, hope you will find my blog interesting : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome mate. look forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love horror movies, i'm pretty sure that you'll come up with some awesome recommendations! Followed and wishing you good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome dude, i'm new here aswell. +follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuff,mate!
    Subscribed to your YT channel aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome, im always looking for a good horror movie.

    ReplyDelete